Privacy and Cookies Policy
The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for Industock - Equipamentos para Indústria, Lda and a clear commitment assumed by us.
This policy concerns privacy practices within the scope of the activity carried out by INDUSSTOCK including portals, online sites and other services managed by this Agency. The personal data you provide to us during the interaction with the various services will be treated with the guarantees of security and confidentiality required by the legal framework regarding the protection of personal data.
Access and use of services, portals and websites, under the responsibility of INDUSSTOCK, must be free by the user assuming that INDUSSTOCK has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of its use.
Any attempts to alter the information, or any other action that may cause damage and jeopardize the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited under current legislation. The user is obliged to strictly comply with the applicable legislation, namely, in terms of computer crime and intellectual property rights, being exclusively responsible for the violation of these regulations.
Data Protection Officer
INDUSSTOCK has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via the email address [email protected] or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Parque de Negócios de Montemor-o-Velho, Lot nº 16, 3140-274 Montemor-o-Velho.
INDUSSTOCK respects your right to privacy. The requested data are intended for the provision of the service requested by you, with no personal data being collected that are not necessary for the provision of the service or without your consent.
Interaction with INDUSSTOCK's services, portals and websites does not require user information, except when, for expressly identified purposes, registration is declared necessary and is authorized by the user in accordance with the following terms.
Responsible for Treatment
INDUSSTOCK as responsible for data processing:
- Ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out within the scope of the purposes for which they were collected or for purposes compatible with those;
- Collects, uses and retains only the personal data necessary for the purpose in question;
- Does not transmit any personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Handles personal data for purposes legally provided for or for the provision of services at your request.
INDUSSTOCK as a subcontractor undertakes to comply with the privacy and processing of personal data agreements contracted with the entities responsible for data processing.
Typology of Personal Data we collect
The personal data subject to treatment by INDUSSTOCK are of a different nature in view of the provision of services promoted on electronic platforms and other services under its management.
Depending on the type of services provided, the following can be collected: the IP address; the name; the age; the tax identification number; the civil identification number; the social security number; the identification document number; the address; the email address; and the mobile phone number.
Security of Personal Data
INDUSSTOCK, in the pursuit of its activities, uses a set of technologies and security procedures appropriate to the protection of your personal data, protecting unauthorized access or disclosure, namely:
- Physical security measures, such as the control of access by employees, collaborators and visitors to the headquarters' facilities and, over the Data Center facilities, very restricted mechanisms to fight intrusion, fire extinguishing, 24x7 equipment monitoring and accommodation equipment in dedicated racks;
- Logical security measures, in the component of access to systems and workstations through mechanisms of identity management, authentication and privileges; in the network component, the use of firewalls and intrusion detection systems, segregating networks and application environments, as well as information encryption through secure communication channels.
Access and control of your Personal Data
We enable, at your request, access, rectification and deletion of personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If the use of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it, without compromising the validity of the data processing carried out until that moment.
Through the data protection officer ([email protected]) you can request:
- Information about your data;
- Information about processing;
- The purpose behind the treatment;
- Correction, or updating, of data;
- Your data in an open format;
- Data erasure, without prejudice to the legislation applicable to the treatment in question.
Personal Data Archive
Your personal data is kept by INDUSSTOCK for the period necessary for processing, according to the respective purpose.
Conservation periods can change when the associated public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons justify it, and INDUSSTOCK commits itself to adopt the appropriate conservation and safety measures.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
The placement of cookies helps electronic sites to recognize the User's device on the next visit and is often essential for its operation.
The cookies used by INDUSSTOCK do not collect personal information that allows the User to be identified, saving only generic information, namely the form or region / city of access, among others.
The cookies used on INDUSSTOCK websites and portals are as follows:
- Essential - necessary for navigation on the website, guaranteeing access to its private areas, in order to allow services, namely session cookies.
- Analytical - necessary to collect information for statistical analysis of navigation and use of the website, namely, Google.
- Social Networks - possibility of interaction with social networks, namely:
- Performance - necessary for monitoring the experience of using the website, examples of which are:
INDUSSTOCK cannot be held responsible for any damages or damages arising from civil liability (including, but not limited to, emergent damages, loss of profits and moral damages, caused directly or indirectly), arising as a result of the correct use or incorrect use of its Services, electronic sites and their content by the user, including improper access to the user's computer and computer system by third parties.
The information disclosed must be seen in its informational aspect.
In the services, sites and portals managed by INDUSSTOCK, there are contents and services made available by third parties, and these entities are responsible for updating them. In this way, INDUSSTOCK cannot be held responsible for the complete accuracy and timeliness of any information on its websites.
Electronic sites may contain links to sites operated by third parties over which it has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
Viewing legal provisions on this site does not exempt you from consulting the legal rules in force, officially approved, published in the original editions and media (namely the Diário da República or the Official Journal of the European Union).
These Terms and Conditions, which you should read carefully may be changed considering that the changes come into effect from the date of their publication on this website, with an express reference to the date of update.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law. The Coimbra area court, with the exclusion of any other, is competent to settle any conflicts that result from the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions.